Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Jack Friday January 27th!!! The BIG TWO!!

Our lil Jack man is 2!! We could not have asked for a sweeter, happier, funny and loving son than our Jack man! I cannot believe it has been two years already! We are so proud of Jack Jack and he makes our family so happy! He has definetly stolen our hearts! Gracie just adores him too! Mr. Jack is two and has already potty trained himself, is mr chatty like his sister, such a sweetheart and so loving. The boy is so social and friendly and wakes up with a big "I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU DAD, I LOVE YOU GRACE!" every morning!!!

We love you Jack and were so thankful for you! I will never forget two years ago holding you for the first time and instantly I was in love and never put you down!




























No comments:

Post a Comment