Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day to my sweet loving Dad!!! I wish I could spend today with you and we were sure thinking of you all day! I am the luckiest girl to have you as a Dad, friend and Grandpa to my kids who adore you! Thanks for providing me with the best childhood and always being there for me.





Happy Fathers Day to Hawk! We wish we could be with you and celebrate with you as well! Thanks for always being such a sweet Father in law to me and Dad to Barry and Boppa to our kids!



And Happy Fathers Day to Barry/Daddy!
We are so lucky to have you as our Daddy. We love playing with you, swimming, talking, and just being with you! Thanks for all that you do for our family and the love you give! Love, Gracie and Jack
Barry...thanks for all you do for our family and I loved you before you were a Daddy but much more now on a whole new level seeing the love you give Gracie and Jack and how you love bath time and putting the kids down and having your special time with them each night! They are so lucky to have you!










No comments:

Post a Comment