Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prince Charming

Lately there has been a lot of Prince Charming talk from Ms. Gracie..she was telling me that someday when shes older like Friday shes going to marry Prince Charming. I said oh wow what is he like...she said, "Oh hes very sweet to me, he works at Biotronik, puts pacemakers in and helps peoples heart and even puts plants in the hospital too!" I said hmmm he sounds like Mommys Prince Charming too...Gracie said oh Mommy are you going to marry soon too? She was shocked that I was old enough to marry! And even though shes sees our wedding pictures and my ring etc couldnt believe I was married to Daddy!

Love all the funny stories Gracie tells us. And she told Barry and I over the weekend that Grandpa is Jesus! She has still not forgotten about that mean boy at the park who told her she wasnt a princess. But she told him alright! Gracie stands up for herslef. But it still made me so sad to see her say with her lil sad pouty lip, that boy said I am not a princess and I am Snow White Mommy. And a random sweet mom said. "You are a princess, only princesses hold a purse with lip gloss!" And yesterday at Gap she got a compliment from a sweet older lady that she had never seen a lil girl match outfits and shop like that! Love our lil princess and so proud of all the new things shes learning and doing!

And Jack says nine now when Gracie counts! Cannot believe my sweet lil prince is 14 months old now! So proud of my lil man and told Barry that in Jacks whole 14 months he has never done a thing wrong and hes my sweet happy boy I fall more in love with each day! So proud of him and all the new words he is saying and how he just loves life!

No comments:

Post a Comment