Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Proud Mama!

Today we had a fun playdate at a new park with Cole and Cade. Its very hard for two mama's to chat with 1 year olds 1 week apart and 3 year olds one month apart though! So while I was chasing Jack around to make sure he didnt jump off anything or wander off Gracie surprised me today as she wasnt glued to me like usual...she went up and made new friends and played and I was so proud as I overheard two lil incidents...one random 4 year old boy went up and pushed G out of the way and grabbed the steering wheel she was playing with and instead of she pushing or hitting back she said, "Hey thats not nice you need to take turns I am using it." And then while on some spider weby thing that you could climb (my cautious one..total opposite of Jack) was having fun at the bottom and this girl came up and said I want it move and Gracie calmy said, "It's my turn now and when I am done you can have a turn, ok?"

Very proud of my lil girl as she was the one who had the hardest time adjusting to the big move and couldnt understand why we cant see Grammie, Grampie, Meemo, Boppa, or our friends now. She knows we live in Texas, that they all live in California and that GG lives in Washington. She doesnt get that we cant just fly there tomorrow well we could but that would be hard to do daily!

And Jack just idolizes his big sis and loves doign whatever she is doing! She is his second lil mommy and double checks everything I do like at dinner walked over and said, Mommy you need to cut Jacks food smaller and she tore it all up for him!

Jack has no fear at all and today jumped off his train table twice and thought it was just the funniest thing! We need a VIP card to the ER with this lil man. He is such a sweet happy boy and love his happy personality that just loves life! Jack and Gracie are really enjoying their street now and we keep meeting nice new neighbors. Jack just loves the family two doors down and invites himself over all the time to play with their 3 cute kiddos!

Tomorrow is Gracie's 1st Trip to the Dentist! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment